Kratom is quickly becoming one of the most popular herbs globally–and for a good reason.
Like many other supplements, this botanical herb increases energy, concentration, and relaxation but you don’t have to worry about the midday crash or feelings of withdrawal.
With its ability to aid in healing, pain management, and recovery, kratom has the potential to change lives, when using premium, tested products.
Today we will compare two favorite kratom extract products: Hush Kratom and OPMS Kratom.
What is Hush Kratom?
Hush Kratom is a best-selling American Kratom Association-certified brand that produces kratom extracts (all third-party tested).
Instead of selling plain-leaf powders, their products extract kratom alkaloids so you can take less and still reap the same benefits.
You can typically purchase Hush Kratom extracts between $15-$30 per package, which is a little more pricey than buying plain leaves, but a very good price for extracts.
(We talk more about the benefits of extracts in this article.)
But the results speak for themselves, and many consumers prefer paying slightly more for a more controlled impact.
(If you prefer leaves but want to make the switch to kratom extracts, consider trying the Hush Ultra Enhances Extract Powder.)
They also allow you to see the lab results for all products by putting your product’s batch number on their website here. (This way, you know exactly what you’re taking.)
Hush Kratom carries a variety of products like capsules, shots, or candies so you have your choice on how to consume these extracts as well as the amount of mitragynine to 7-HMG you’re getting.
Find the full line of Hush products here.
What is OPMS Kratom?
Much like Hush Kratom, OPMS (Optimized Plant Mediated Solutions) Kratom has specialized in kratom extracts since 2010.
Although the product quality is one of the top options, OPMS kratom is a bit pricier than other brands, beating out Hush Kratom in that regard.
Instead of offering a variety of products, OPMS Kratom sticks with giving you competitive kratom shots and capsules with varying doses.
You can find OPMS kratom capsules and shots all around without having to place an online order and wait for delivery.
(If you choose to buy your Kratom from gas stations and grocery stores, we recommend sticking with OPMS as your best option.)
You can see the line of OPMS Kratom here.
Comparing Hush Kratom vs OPMS Kratom
We don’t think you can go wrong when choosing either of these brands.
The best way to determine which product is best for you is through a bit of trial and error, but there are a few key differences between Hush Kratom vs OPMS Kratom.
Pros and Cons of Hush Kratom
Hush Kratom is a long-standing American Kratom Association-certified brand that prioritizes quality testing and effective products while giving you the ability to see the lab results of your products whenever needed.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of Hush Kratom.
- Compared to OPMS, you can’t beat the price of Hush Kratom.
- Hush has products for beginner, intermediate, and veteran users.
- Hush has a wide range of products that include capsules, shots, and candies so you have your choice on how you enjoy the kratom.
- Hush is not new to the kratom or supplement industry, meaning they know what they’re doing, and prioritize doing it well.
- Hush uses a cold-extraction process that keeps the alkaloids intact to keep their potency. (Many kratom brands use a heat-extraction method which reduces the potency and effects of the herb.)
- Hush uses high-quality, food-grade solvents to ensure each product is clean and pure. They even manufacture their products in an FDA-approved facility. (This is a big deal in the Kratom world because kratom is not subject to regulation by the FDA, but Hush chooses to abide by the regulations regardless.)
- Hush recently underwent an ownership change, which brings some concerns. But, they’ve maintained their quality and transparency, so we see no need to worry.
- Compared to brands not mentioned in this article, Hush kratom can be seen as pricey within the market. (We think their quality and testing are worth the extra few bucks.)
Click here to read about the most popular Hush Kratom products.
Pros and Cons of OPMS Kratom
While OPMS Kratom is a great option with many benefits, there are a few things we need to look at before you make the jump on their products.
Let’s look at some of the pros and cons of OPMS Kratom:
- OPMS Kratom has been in the industry since 2010 and is known to be the Coca-Cola of kratom (and that doesn’t seem like it will be changing any time soon).
- OPMS used the same cold-extraction process that Hush uses, which keeps the alkaloids intact without the loss of potency or effectiveness.
- You can pretty much find OMPS products anywhere, rather than solely through online retailers. (This makes it an easy option to grab on the go when traveling or if you forget your capsule on the way to work. Many convenience stores nationwide have a few OPMS products.)
- OPMS has a limited variety of product options.
- Many users note that OPMS shots and bottles are very challenging to open. (While this seems like a quick manufacturing fix, nothing has been done about it yet.)
- OPMS does NOT have third-party testing. This is a huge red flag to consider.
Click here to read about the most popular OPMS Kratom products.
Which is best?
When comparing Hush Kratom vs OPMS Kratom, it’s safe to say that they are both highly reputable companies with outstanding products that provide pain relief, mood enhancement, and euphoric effects.
But they don’t follow the same protocols or guidelines, and only one of these brands offers a variety of products to choose from.
Given all of the information provided throughout this article, we say that Hush Kratom wins this competition for a few reasons.
- They do the backend work to provide outstanding products with results you can see for yourself through an American Kratom Association certification, FDA-approved facility manufacturing, and consumer-viewable lab results.
- Instead of offering a limited variety of products, Hush Kratom provided a plethora of ways to enjoy kratom. You can choose between softgel or powdered capsules, shots per dose and effects, and infused candies.
- While still more expensive than some other alternatives, Hush is slightly cheaper than OPMS and provides more testing, products, and dose options.
And since they provide so many different product options, Hush is the best place to start, continue, or enhance your kratom journey.
Hush Kratom vs OPMS Final Thoughts
As said earlier, you can’t go wrong with either of these brands.
This article compared Hush Kratom vs OPMS Kratom and deemed Hush to be the overall winner for many reasons.
If you are still considering choosing between one of these companies, your best option is to try each for yourself and let the experience and results speak for themselves.
Do you have additional kratom questions? Ask them in the comments so we can help you make the best choice for your life.
Hush Kratom vs OPMS Kratom Q&A
Q: How can I purchase Hush Kratom?
A: You can find the best prices available for Hush Kratom here.
Q: How can I purchase OPMS Kratom?
A: Even though you can typically find OPMS Kratom at convenience stores nationwide, we recommend finding the best competitive pricing for OPMS here.
Q: What is the benefit of using kratom?
A: Kratom is an herb that provides pain relief, increased energy, and mood boosts.
Q: How do I know which type of product to choose?
A: Click here to read more about Hush Kratom products to choose the best product for you and your intended effects.
Q: Which is better for beginner users?
A: Hush Kratom provides a variety of products for beginner kratom users. Our favorite beginner products are the Ultra Shot, caramel candies, or softgels which you can buy here.
Hush Kratom In-Depth Product Review
OPMS Kratom In-Depth Product Review
How to Make Kratom Tea in 3 Steps
Leave a Reply